Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mini Plum Puddings

Yes this is a real picture I took of the fab Mini Plum Puddings my kids and their two friends made yesterday. They also made Christmas Ice, Christmas Balls and Choc (Mega Rum) Balls.
It was a rainy day and I have the flu so we tried to come up with some inside fun.
I think the results are pretty spectacular.

The recipe for the Mini Plum Puddings are:

Arnotts Royal Biscuits
White Choc buttons - about a third of a large packet melted
Spearmint leaves - cut into 3 smaller leaves
1 packet Jaffas.

Just make sure you put them in a container in the fridge as soon as they are made to stop any further melting.

*******************************************************************************
Back to PNG tomorrow to nail down a house once and for all. Just when I think I am close, the target moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment