Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wet Wet Wet

  1. The Dollar birds were right last week when they were out dancing in the sky on my morning walk
  2. The hare's were right to be out gathering food during the dangerous daytime
  3. My Mum's aching bones were right too
Because its raining. Nice big fat drops that wet half my face if one lands on me. The wet black soil is sticking to my boots making them look more like wide sleds than shoes.

The creek hasnt run over the little bridge yet but it wont be long. It has been grey skies all day - its turning out to be a good start to Spring/Summer. We might have green grass for a change this Christmas.

Tonight Slippery and I are swapping our boots & hats for the Broncos Rugby League Club's night of nights(that is where Slippery works). I am not overly keen on going out and getting all frocked up but there are times when we must do what we must do. Do you believe they even make stockings without toes in them so you can wear them with open-toes high heels - who would have thought! Still, good idea given my legs are rather lilly white after winter.

All the best
Farmer Bub

No comments:

Post a Comment