Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A missed loved and a new love





We finally got Slippery home last night after Fiji were ousted from the World Cup by Australia - only to have him go to his normal work conference now until Friday night. I think it would have been better for him not to come home at all. This sounds awful, but I just didn't expect to miss him as much as I did. With life being so busy with the current strategy I am putting together; being the only parent at home to the two kids; Claudia's medical issues' School camp; constant travel to Sydney each week - I just didnt think I would have time to miss him.

But I did and I just cant wait to have him home again. He was up last night until after midnight organising player flights back to Fiji and watching the game (again) and would you believe - he even made a good start on his trip report.

All this will settle down I know and it is a great reminder of how much we love each other.

I do have a new love though...my Nikon D90. To all you photographers out there - my apologies in advance. I am dreadful I am sure but having too much fun not to share some of my snaps. I also have a wish for Christmas - a Sigma 18-20 wide angle lens. I have had a special bag made up that will enable me to go mustering, fencing etc and safely take the camera.

The highlight of my week is no trip to Sydney this week for work and maybe not next week either!

take care
Farmer Bub



1 comment: