Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Sunset for me is the start of many new imaginings



This is the rich red sunset, moments before setting on Christmas eve....

Haydn, with all his six year old wisdom, announced that it was God painting the sky as a special present for us.

For me:

1. Down to Sydney tomorrow to face never ending meetings where inevitably there will be some blood on the dance floor (hopefully not mine). The colours feel a bit angry.

or

2. Strong. Signalling my strength and ability to burst thru the doors of tomorrow's dawn.

or

3. The background hills are so peaceful and rolling - reminding me of a common picture I drew when I was little.

or

4. Rain coming. Millet that we dry planted about to get a good soaking and then strike. YEAH!!

or

5. Just magical. My brother's life. Uplifting, courageous and inspiring but too fleeting. Simply brilliant and then simply gone. Forever.
Yep - this sunset mostly reminded me of him. Ten years does nothing to dim his memory.

all the best
FarmerBub
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This is a stunning sunset, simply awesome.

    ReplyDelete